Sunday, January 1, 2017

Week of Tiny Moments - January 1st to the 7th

01.01.17
This is what pure mischief looks like......
And it just goes on throughout the day.......
01.02.17
Love post nap cuddles.....
01.03.17
Nothing like a snow day with all my boys.....
Jon and Jax even recruited some cute neighbor kiddos to play! Jax was in heaven, he loves to play. 
01.04.17 
Some days our world looks a little like this.....
01.05.17
This child kills me. His independence runs deep! This morning he had to do his own bites.....
And I put this one to work!....
And then it was giggle on giggle on giggles time......
01.06.17
I'm always sad about taking Christmas decor down but at some point it has to be done......
I told them they matched today and Jax was like mom that's just silly because Benson's jammies have dogs and mine has dinosaurs ;)
Post nap cuddles will never get old as long as they last.....
01.07.17
Tonight we climbing with some of our favs and Jax beyond loved it!!!
I love these cute beanie boys. I never ride in the back of the van but tonight ran a little late after climbing and they needed dinner so I got to see some cute faces on the ride home! :) 

No comments: