Sunday, December 4, 2016

Week of Tiny Moments - December 4th to the 10th

12.05
Nothing like cuddling with dad for kiddos and him.......
12.06
Pretty sure this little guy knows how to get comfy in his highchair ;)........
Jax was loving painting his ceramic Christmas tree that will go on his & Benson's little mini tree.......
And my boy's fav thing......tubby time.....I will never stop taking tubby pics of my cute boys........
And this is what my tubs at night look like these days.......
12.07
Someone discovered the window with the help of the step stool and he loved it......
Oh there is nothing sadder than a truly sick babes. Our little Jax came down with the nastiest little bug.......
12.08
Cuddles with this little mister in the morning.....
12.09
He kills me when he kicks back in his highchair to chill.......
This is what naughty babies do when their momma takes them grocery shopping. Little stinker.......
12.10 
And another one bites the dust. Seriously the worst, nastiness bug. So sad for my boys!!!!.......

No comments: