Sunday, September 4, 2016

Week of Tiny Moments - September 4th to the 10th

09.04 
Sunday happiness at Sundance! Love being with our peeps! 
09.05
I love an organized cabinet! Makes me happy, happy, happy. 
09.07 
Brother tickles are probably the cutest things ever! 
09/08
Lately I just look at this boy and I think oh sweet boy stay little! 
09.09
So excited to switch up the playroom! I'm loving the new look! 
It's the cutest thing ever when Jax gets his tools out and works on his car. 
09.10
Brother cuddles and loves!
Today we got to hang out with out buddy and cousin Linc! These are crazy together and it's pretty dang adorable to watch! 
A little peek at the happiest kid around (well for the most part ;)) 
And the sweetest sleeper......
I also made bubs try on school clothes today.....he is right in between sizes....ugh! 
And to end the day.....tubbies of course! 

No comments: