Saturday, August 6, 2016

Week of Tiny Moments - July 31st to August 6th

07.31
 
My handsome boys after church.....I'm a sucker for a boy in a bow tie! 
Benson absolutely adores Jaxson! He truly thinks the guy is the funniest ever!!!
Benson goes to town on his fav teether! 

08.01
 
This sweet babes need to stop growing up so fast :( 
 
 
 
 
 
Today we hit up FatCats for some family bowling :) Jon actually kicked our butts!!!!!
Some rain entertainment for your entertainment ;) 
Jaxson rediscovering my childhood trolls dolls......he was not impressed! Hahaha :) 

08.02
A little morning playtime.
This one has some moves!!!!
This kiddo likes anything that makes noise lately. 
Apparently my 4 year old is allergic to girls.....guess we are having all boys ;) 
Apparently this kid can almost put two feet behind his head.....what the what?!!?!? He does get it from me.....I might be one of the least flexible people ever! 

08.03
Someone loves music and especially loves when his dadda plays the guitar. He will just sit in amazement as Jon plays......it's pretty much the cutest! 

08.04
 
 
 
I love spending the mornings with these two hooligans! And Benson's love of Mickey is hysterical and so stinkin' cute! 

08.05
This is what happened on the way to the pool today......needless to say I let them sleep for a good 20 minutes once we pulled into Auntie's pool parking lot. 

08.06
Okay is there anything cuter than a baby that has that just waking up puffy face, sitting on a fluffy blanket in one piece jammies?!?!? Nope there's not!!!!!!  
 
Jax asked for a post breakfast morning snack, so I cut up an apple, put in a bowl and gave it to him. Next thing I know he has put the apple back together and then took a big bite.....this kid kills me! 
Quick someone send the laundry folding fairy!!!! 
I love getting out Jaxson's old toys. There was a little part of me that wondered if we would be able to have another child after Jaxson. I wondered if we would see the joy on another's child's face as they played with his toys. Or walk in an outfit that he used to wear. So today as both Jax and Bens played with the cube my heart felt extra full and so grateful! 
I think my boys are starting to like Target more than me ;) Well they like the toy aisle.....that's for dang sure! 

No comments: