Saturday, April 23, 2016

Week of Moments - 04.17 to 04.23

04.17
I don't know if babies in tubs get any cuter than this sweet babes. 

04.18
Love my sweet laundry helper! Okay he really isn't a helper but he is so sweet and making folding the laundry is a little bit more tolerable ;) 

04.19

I love the creative mind of this little dude. He created a launcher with some wood I was measuring out. He is pretty dang awesome!
This is what my life looks like right now. Ingrown toe nail after care, antibiotic for the infection, Diflucan for Thrush and mothers milk and herbs for a drop in milk supply. 

04.20
Happy half birthday to this sweet boy! Can't believe he will be 5 in 6 months. It's going way to fast and I'm so enjoying age 4. 
Stopped in at the Watson's today. Here is Benson with his Gracie girl. 

04.21
This is how we get yard work done lately.......baby in carrier. 
I want to eat those toes! :) 
This is Benson's face when he sees himself in the camera. He is the cutest, sweetest, buggerest little thing ever! 

04.22
Love watching this awesome boy thrive outside. Whether its sprinklers, bubbles, popsicles or something else, this boy loves to be outside being his wild self. 
Man I love Jaxson so much. I remember find out about his allergies and having a lot of feelings. I felt guilty, like I should have be able to prevent it for him. I feel sad for him when other kids can have things he can't. Thankfully he hasn't been bullied or I think my momma bear would rage. So back to the pictures. Jaxson obviously has to have special food, so regular cake or ice cream. When Jax asks for both, I kick into guilty mom mode and find a way to make it work,......including making root beer popsicle because Walmart was sold (& brother was too tired to go Smiths) and a chocolate Crazy cake (it really is a super yummy cake and also dairy and egg free!)
This boy is becoming a pro at taking his binky in and out and it's pretty much the cutest thing. He is also getting better at "sitting". 

04.23  
 
 
 
Finally convinced the monsters to go down to the basement so I could organize and they could play. It lasted about 30 minutes! Our basement is never going to get organized. Ugh! ;)
 Today was a hold me kind of day! So I decided to eat Jaxson's cake he refused to eat and it was yummy!!!! :)
 
This is one happy boy.......his root beer popsicles are finally done! :) This smile is what it's all about! 

No comments: