Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Tiny Moment - Our Peeps

We have been so blessed in our little world with amazing people. When I say amazing, I truly mean it. Our peeps are the kind of people that are with you through thick and thin, fun and hard, smiles and tears. My heart truly bursts with love for them. 
Here are just a few of our awesome peeps we got to see today.....
I adore the relationship Jax and Lola have developed over the past couple of years. Their little field trips have truly created a special little bond. My gratitude for Lola is so immense. She has helped Jaxson so much. She loves him without reservation. She is quick to forgive. She has a playful nature and loving heart. Truly this girl amazes me! 
No matter how long its been since he's seen Lucas, he's always excited to see him. These two pick up right where they left off. They could not be more different (Jax, high energy & Lucas, super mellow) but they are such good little buds. 
And Barrett boy! Oh how my Jax loves "his boys" aka Barrett, Xander & Max. He prays for them daily and loves them with all his heart. I think he would move in to the Watson house if I let him! Haha! I'm just grateful he has so many people in this world that care as deeply for him, as he does for them. Barrett has such a patience and old soul wisdom about him. He continually amazes me with his kindness and willingness to help, love and serve those around him. So much of his dad in him. :)

These three pictures are just a small fraction of this kid's peeps (Mine, Jon and Benson's too!). Like I said.......truly blesssed. 

No comments: