Sunday, January 31, 2016

Tiny Moment - Best Cuddler in Town

This squishy babes is the best cuddler. Cuddling naps are such a double edged sword. I know it's a horrible survival method on my part. It sets up such a bad habit. But at the same time, Benson will never be 2 months again. He will never be that snuggly newborn ever again and that makes me so sad. It makes me want to snuggle him every moment of every day. Him growing up is such a bitter sweet thing and I just want to cherish the small moments as much as I can. Honestly, Jon and I don't know if we will be able to have more kids. Both of our kids were miracle babies in their own right. We got pregnant Jaxson the first month of trying. With Bens we tried for almost two and half years. Expanding our family has never gone as plan, so at this point I'm just trying to soak it all in. 

No comments: