Friday, May 22, 2015

J2B2: A New Challenge

First I want to say this pregnancy and baby are so beyond wanted, appreciated, loved, etc, etc. We fought for almost two and half years for this baby. With that being said, this pregnancy has presented an interesting challenge for me personally. With all the stress of infertility and tendency to eat my feelings over the last 2 plus years, I've gained about 10 plus pounds over what I consider a healthy weight for me. The first trimester has been a major pudgy fest and loud yelling from the master closet as I try to figure out my clothing. At 12 and half weeks I'm already struggling with the changes in my body. Jon reminds me I am growing a baby and I will only get bigger......this just makes me want to scream even louder (mainly in his direction) and punch him really hard in his baby maker. I am a good lady (well kind of), I just keep screaming at the ceiling and throw clothes. Needless to say this pregnancy has been a lot different than my pregnancy with Jax. I was in awesome shape for me so there really wasn't an extended pudgy phase. I had one but I think I popped within in a week or something around 20 plus weeks. I know four years and 10 pounds between the beginning of my pregnancies makes a difference but it still doesn't make an already grumpy pregger lady very happy! Let's hope getting back in the gym helps me not pack on the pounds. Wish me luck! 

No comments: