Thursday, April 16, 2015

J2B2: First Ultrasound

I get very nervous before all of my baby appointments. Whether it's for making a baby or checking in on one. I still can't believe we got a positive pregnancy test. There is a part of me that still thinks it can't be real. After 28 cycles, it can't be real. The doctor's office and home pregnancy tests keep telling me I am, but after everything I am still in a little shock that it's happening. 
As a cheesy effort to stay positive, I decided to paint my finger and toe nails gold for good luck :) It also helped that Jon and Jaxson were able to come to the appointment. 
Here is our one little babes and we couldn't be happier!!!! Nurse said the baby had a great heart rate at 144 bpm and everything looked really good. Our due date in December 1st. 

No comments: