Monday, April 20, 2015

Big Boy Bedroom - It's Done!

I'm so excited Jax's big boy room is finally finished! It has been a long time in the making. I really enjoy decorating and his room was especially fun to do. Most pieces were from Target, Hobby Lobby, the DI, yard sales or created by me! :) 
*Red shelf originally from Ikea but I was able to snag it from a yard sale site. 
*The metal cars were from both the DI & Ebay (frame from HL)
*The construction light was from a yard sale site (one of my favorite finds!). 
*The chair is from Target, the pillow was made by me (fabric from Michaels) and the beautiful blanket was hand knit by my mom. 
*"No Lead" sign was made by me 
*White dresser (hand me down from my sister Brooke, refinished in white, added hardware)
*The lamp & shade is from Ikea
*Mirror is from Hobby Lobby  (was a rustic aqua but refinished in dark gray)
*Large globe from Hobby Lobby (refinished the stand in red) 
*Clock from Hobby Lobby 
*Small globe from Hobby Lobby
*Small metal fire truck from Hobby Lobby 
*Mirrors from Ikea, refinished by me
*"GO" paper mache letters from HL, refinished by me
*arrow from Wood Connection, crafted by me
*Growth chart, crafted by me 
*Wooden ladder, crafted by me
*Headboard from the DI (refinished)
*Gray bedding from Target (Room Essentials) 
*"Route 66" faux pump from Hobby Lobby
*Navy file cabinet from the DI (was tan, refinished to navy) 
*Navy throw pillow, made by me, fabric from Hobby Lobby
*"Monaco" print from posters.com, frame from Hobby Lobby (refinished in white) 
*Chevron & Exit signs from Hobby Lobby
*World map, crafted by me

*Red toy chest (from my sister Shauna, refinished in red)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Super cute! Now you can come decorate my new house ha ha