Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Tine Moment - Sometimes This Is What Three Looks Like

Oh three......it's a "wonderful" age......oh wait, it's not! I take it back, I love and despise age three all at the same time. I love three because he has started to say some funny stuff and make funny connections (like, "mom I ate it all" when he is done eating, not when it's actually done and stuff like that). However with this funny comes the tragic nature of three. Here are two examples from this afternoon (there were so many more today!) 

This is how he reacted when he bit the tip off his binkie and I couldn't fix it for him. Bahahahaha!!!! (PS I hate that d*** binkie! Ask me how I really feel about it. And Pss I was totally that chick that was like my baby will never have a binkie past age one. And here we are still using binkies for naps and night time.....freakin karma!)  
(& yes this tantrum is taking place as I use the bathroom)
After the binkie tantrum and a few others, I decided we needed to get out of the house. So we headed to the outlets to do some returns. This is Jax in time out after he pulled a ton of % tags out of their perspective slots.  Heaven help me, we will survive age three! 

No comments: