Tuesday, January 27, 2015

The Zoo with the Two

We love our field trip days with Lo Bug and we love free zoo day! We braved the sprinkling rain and headed out on an adventure. 
She had to push him and he thought it was pretty funny most of the time. 
I asked him to go in front of the lion and instead of going to the brass looking lion, he went to the water fountain lion. Haha! :) 
Love this girl! 
I loved the elephants.
My little birdie buddies :) 
Little lady on a lion
Getting a picture of these two, especially mine, is work! Woof! Haha :) 
We loved the otters. They were on an awesome kick.
Just my buddies exploring.....everything! :)
They loved the carousel ride :) 
Off to eating lunch and surprise, surprise Jax put up a fight! Story of my life! 
But this lady ate great :)
These two! Love them :) 

After the zoo it was off to Scheels to add more fun to our day. 
Okay they could have played with the hand dryers all day long. I let do it for 10 minutes :) 
Loved our ferris wheel ride together :) 
They think they are siblings :) 
Such a fun field trip day :) 

No comments: