Thursday, November 6, 2014

Okay I Take Selfies.......

Yes if you ever grab my phone, you will find some selfies. I am guilty....but I am not THAT lady. You know who I am talking about. That chick you pretend not judge because she can take the perfect selfie in the first snap. The chick who takes a selfie when she eats, reads, works out, poops, etc. I'm not a narcissist or an ego maniac.  I am a mom, who washes her hair MAYBE 3-4 times a week. Who lives on dry shampoo, yoga pants and sweatshirts, diet DP and no makeup. At my house right now getting a shower and heaven forbid putting on makeup comes with a price. Usually a destroyed house and a 3 year old who looks orphaned (half clothed, covered in mystery substances everywhere) when I get out of the shower. So sometimes when I get ready I like to capture the moment. The moment I look like a human, a functioning member of society. The moment where I look like my old self. My self that had some of her crap together. So to the mommies that take selfies, I say selfie on ladies! Enjoy the moments where you feel good about yourself because you will be covered in that mystery substance I mentioned in about 2 minutes! :) 

No comments: