Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Third Time Was Not Our Charm

Unfortunately third time for IUIs was not our charm and lucky left did not come to be. Today my vicious cycle began. I really did think this cycle was going to work. We had all our ducks in a row. Unfortunately I knew a week after the IUI that the procedure didn't work. My body amped up for my upcoming cycle as it always does. I wanted to scream, throw things, and give up. But I did none of those things. I cried to myself for a minute and then just prayed for peace. The peace came as it always does. No answers or assurances, just peace. And I had to make peace with the fact that my full room during the procedure was there for a much different reason than I assumed. While they are supporting my on my journey, they cannot change it's course. So while I take a moment to mourn the loss, I will rely on the peace and know that things always work out. 

No comments: