Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Tiny Moment - Those Moments....

First of all, aren't these two the cutest!!! Seriously, they make my heart smile! My sister, Brooke, text me yesterday and asked if I would be willing to watch her little guy while she got her hair done. I agreed before she was done asking. He is the sweetest little dude and I love hanging out with him. When she dropped Lincoln off, Jax had been stripped down from playing with his water table and Linc was over heated from the car seat so he was stripped down too. So I had two little babes in diapers. And to my surprise, Jaxson got down on the floor and started to interact with Lincoln. While Jax loves his big cousins, he has never shown much interest in people smaller than him. But today he would lay on the ground and then Linc would crawl over to get him and Jax would get up giggling and run away and then come right back. Then they started crawling together. It was the sweetest thing ever, evident by the photos above. But it was also hard for me to watch. I couldn't help but think about the sibling I have been unable to give Jaxson and my heart broke. I was finally able to see how he might interact with a younger sibling and it amazed me. He was loving, attentive, playful and excited. For me it was one of the moments. When I remember it's still worth it to keep trying.

No comments: