Thursday, May 8, 2014

So This Is Thirty!

I still can't believe I'm the big 3-0!!! Oh wait, nope I decided I am perpetually 24! That's the age I got married and the best show ever, so 24 it is! I've never been a huge fan of my birthday but I will say I didn't cry on my birthday and that's a pretty big deal ;). While I am not where I planned to be at 30, I still love my life with my little family, extended family and friends. I have been blessed with great people in my life and that's all a girl can ask for! :) Well and a birthday date night with her hubby. We were finally able to see Captain America......so good!!! 
Selfies, so I can look back when I'm 90 and say oh that's what 30 with a photo filter looks like! Ha!!!! :) 
Happy birthday to me!!! :) 
PS Could I love this boy more?!!?!?

No comments: