Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Tiny Moment: A Little of This, A Little of That Kind of Day :)

Today was a day with a little of this, a little of that and oh so fun! :)
A little playdoh in the morning.
 I was able to convince Jax that is was cool to make play doh rocks that his construction truck could push around, pick up and haul. Mom win! :)
A little slide at the park. 
And yes he goes down the swirly slide with his hand behind his head, laying back. Love this little quirky dude :). He has a whole lot of awesome in him.
More slide time.
My big boy going to the top of the playground :). 
His fav....the swing....the baby swing! :) 
This boy loves an under doggie. No exaggeration, I did 30 under dogs today! :) 
Going up the fishes back like a boss ;) 
My little ladder champ! Why does he think he's three or four. Killing me!!!
He loves the wobbly pole stand. Its pretty hilarious in his world.
After the park it was off to hike with some of our aunties, uncle and cousins! Jax ran the first little bit of the hike with the kids and then ended up in the hiking pack on my back. All 34 lbs of him! The pack got a little much for this momma and Uncle Tim saved the day. And then Jax was on my back pretty much the whole hike down. Definitely easier going down than up. :) Fun times though! Jax loved the water fall and tried to jump in the freezing water every five seconds. :) 

No comments: