Sunday, April 27, 2014

Tiny Moment - Good Intentions

Every Sunday we have good intentions on making it to church at 1pm (worst church time EVER, well besides the horrible 2:30 ward time) and to all three hours, even when Jon has to work. Today Jon had to work and Jax was running like a rocket at noon. I fed him lunch and put him down for a nap at 12:30. Assuming he would get up around 2:30, I thought I could throw on his clothes and we could make it most of nursery. So I went in for a quick shower a little before 2 and I heard him kicking his feet and giggling, so I figured he just got up early from his nap. So I jumped in the shower and when I got out 10 minutes later he was dead asleep. I continued to get ready thinking maybe he will start moving around on the monitor. After I was all ready for church I waited till about 3:15 pm and then got into my sweats. Jax got up around 3:45.....:) Little stinker didn't go down at all around 12:30pm. Like I said we always have really good intentions about going :). 
All ready for church but not willing to wake a sleeping terror
This is what we decided to do instead of going to the last 15 minutes of church :) We will try again next week. Can't wait for 9am church!!!!!

No comments: