Monday, March 3, 2014

Salt Lake Adventures

Sometimes a family just needs to have a little adventure. So this little family decided to head up to Salt Lake! First we hit up the Clark Planetarium.
Jax loved the fog simulator! He about climbed in there :) 
Just a bubs and his dad ;) 
My curious one
Running on Mars
Chilling with Dad on the moon
My two peas in a pod!
This kid makes running/chasing friends where ever he goes.....well if he is in the mood to make friends that is :)
Me and my fav little dude
Loves him some space!

After the Planetarium we headed over the LDS Children's Museum. Jax hasn't been here since he was about 2 months old! I think he liked it a little more this time. 
He loved the car filled with stuff animals. He was pretty mad when we made him get out to go home. He spent about 50% of the time we were there in the car! 
Loved the digital canvas
And the fancy bike with pom-poms in the wheels. My boy loves anything that goes!!! 
This boy LOVES.....himself.....A LOT! ;) 
Me and the hubs :) 
Yeah my kid is a little crazy!
Checking out the farm. He had to "pick" all the veggies out and even sampled quite a few of them....ewwww! ;) 
He couldn't figure out why the water wouldn't come out. 

We had such a fun afternoon in Salt Lake. Sometimes there is nothing better than a little adventure with my favorite people. :) 

No comments: