Monday, February 10, 2014

Just Keep Swimming, Swimming, Swimming.....

So the results are in, well after pestering my doctor's office they are in......Jon's boys are healthy, fast and numerous. Even though it leaves us with more questions than answers, we are super happy with the results. Now we will prepare to for our first IUI (Inter Uterine Insemenation, glorified turkey baster procedure ;)). Also I think we will be switching over to a fertility clinic (either Reproductive Care Center in Sandy or Utah Utah Fertility Center in Pleasant Grove). Even though, Dr. Ollerton at Valley OB can perform an IUI, I am not feeling supported by him or his staff at this point in attempting to get pregnant. I think they are more in the business of monitoring and delivering babies than making them, which is totally fine. This month we will be giving it one last old fashion bunny like try, mainly because I do not have our ducks in a row to choose a doctor/clinic, get on their schedule before my ovulation window, transfer records, get sperm washed and monitor exact ovulation date. So while I don't expect positive results this month, I can only do what I can do. Here's to moving forward.

1 comment:

R & C said...

That graphic is the best! LOL made me laugh so hard. Cheers to giving it another shot and to continuing to try. You're amazing Lyss!!!