Saturday, February 1, 2014

Fire & Ice @ The Riverwoods

Such a fun way to kick off February! The Riverwoods held their Fire and Ice event today with ice sculptures, fire pits and cute little booths. So we braved the COLD, headed out and met up with with some of our fav people.  
My two guys ;)
Sweetest little face!
It was so cold that the penguins came to town.
Cutest little kiddos (Tay, Hails & Lucas)
Love the Hailey Rae face
JD & Lucas, all smiles!
Lucas showing off his lolli pop ;) 
Sissers!
The Watsons.... the ones that made the adventure:). Long weekend = tired kiddos & Timmers. We missed the ones that stayed but glad they were able get rested and happy Shaun, Barrett & Lo made it out! :) 
Taylor lady...sweetest girl! :)
My runner.........He just keeps going, going and going.....and going.....and going! Endless energy!!!
Touching and walking on ice. 
Waiting to ice fish. Cute booth!
They even had fire dancers! He even touched it to his tongue, so cool!
Made our way into Blickenstaff's (one of usual and fav stops). Lucas loving the horsey and some cousin time!
Jax loving the horsey
Lo loving the horsey
My and my hubs :)
Silly sisser! Love you!
Lo and the ladies! :) 
Adore these two crazies.
The Conley crew :)
Me and my cheeser boy!
My mom (hello super model!) & Rick (Love him!) 
 
Someone loves his Papa Rick. My little guy's guy.
 
The littles!
Lo Bugs and JD playing around
Rick, Mom & Shaun posing pretty!
Shaun and Barrett boy (I actual got a picture of him! Happy day! Love this boy :))
My boy smiles at fire.....I should be worried, right? Pyro like his momma!!! :) 
And to end the night Jaxson just had to attack the balloons! Such a fun night....cold but fun! :) 

No comments: