Saturday, January 4, 2014

Tiny Moment - Thankful

My sister, Shauna, had let me know that Home Depot does the cutest crafts once month that the kids can build. She invited me to go with them and I happily accepted. We have been on flu lock down at our house and I think she could tell I was going INSANE! ;) 
Look at my little guy! He is so incredibly cute in his manly apron. Unfortunately Jax did not like the crowd or the noisy hammering. It was all a little bit overwhelming for him. Especially after being on flu quarantine. 
Momma trying to console him wasn't working. So Uncle Tim took him on a walk around Home Depot. I think Shauna and Tim could see how completely overwhelmed and sad I was that Jax seems to hate anything out of his comfort zone. Sometimes as parents we don't have the answers on how to help our kids and its heart wrenching. But I am so grateful for family who are willing to help and comfort, not only me but my bubs. 
When Jax came back from cruising Home Depot with Uncle Tim he was a different kid. He helped me hammer. He painted and did a woo-hoo & a jump with pretty much every paint stroke. He decided cars would go in his wooden calendar, which works for me!
Of course we had to feed the little beast.
Gracer trying to contain the crazy one! 
These two kill me and were so fast, all my pics were blurry of them. It was so fun to hang out with all the Watson kiddos and Shauna and Tim. I seriously just adore them, as does Jax :).

After craft time we headed over to the Watsons to play for a minute or two and as soon as we pulled up to their house Jax said woo-hoo and got so excited. Music to this momma's ears! :) Love when he loves to play with cousins, aunts & uncles. ;) 

No comments: