Thursday, December 5, 2013

Tiny Moment - Never Say Never

If there is one phrase in life that bites you (or rather me) in the butt time after time again it's, "never". As in, "Oh I never" or "Oh he never" or "I will never". Well here is a little story of that "NEVER" biting my in the preverbal butt. Jon has always been shocked that I let Jax run buck naked before and after his tub. I always figure he's only 2 once and he "NEVER" pees when I let him. Jon says he never lets him because he always pees. Well today, my "NEVER" bit me in the butt because Jax went running out from his tub and promptly peed on the couch like a dog....like a freakin' dog! Well that "NEVER" just went straight out the window! :) 
The evidence. Which was promptly cleaned and never spoken of again. Heck no am I telling my husband about this! ;) I do not like the look or the I told you he peed talk! Ha! :) 
Mr. bare butt himself!

No comments: