Sunday, October 6, 2013

Conference Weekend

We love conference weekend aka PJ weekend! Granted watching conference with a toddler is much different but I still managed to get some great insight out of the weekend and I can't wait to read it in the Ensign. It's amazing to get such profound counsel and reassurance from the inspired leaders in our church. I feel truly blessed to have conference.

Getting the traditional conference breakfast rolling. Waffles with strawberries and wipe cream for Jon and I. Allergen free pancakes for Jax, which he wouldn't touch....cereal or oatmeal only these days for that picky eater! After breakfast Jon was off to work (he had to work on Sunday too...long weekend for this lady and him!)
This boy would only hold still for the songs and barely even then!
Snacks always help this guy behave a little better ;) 
On to day two of conference....
The joys of a toddler who wants mommy to play and not watch conference. Rough life for him :)
Really how I am supposed to watch conference...
And a new way to slide (this kid is going to give me a heart attack!) 
And what I needed to survive conference with a toddler: a shower and diet dr. pepper!!! 

No comments: