Saturday, August 24, 2013

Tiny Moment - They Come The Way They Come

Oh how I love my little hooligan! This kid is busy, wild, crazy, inventive, smart and sweet. Besides him being a sour patch kid, he kind of reminds me of sweet and sour chicken. Haha, we do I keep comparing my child to food1 It's all about the food ;). He is the sweetest little guy with his kisses, snuggles, hugs, mommas, daddas, sorry's, please, thank you's and help me's. And then he is sour with his go away's, no no no no's, occasional swatting and short fuse. But like with anything you take the "bad" with the amazing. I truly cherish who this little guy is. I know it's my job as his momma to help embrace his awesome qualities and cope with the qualities that might present struggles for him the future. But its undeniable that he is my fav little person :) 



No comments: