Saturday, July 27, 2013

The Farm @ Thanksgiving Point

We love the Farm at Thanksgiving Point! Jaxson is a big fan of animals so we went on a walk around the Farm block. Here is a look at our adventure with our little hooligan :)!!! 
We initially thought Jax was trying climb under the fence. Turns out he found a few rocks that needed to be put back...he cracks me up! 
If only I could leave these two in jail sometimes! ;) 
Feeding the ducks. He loves him some ducks. I love his "quack, quack". It's the cutest! :) 
Going on the horse and wagon ride....he loved it! 
Saying thank you to the horses for taking up on a ride. 
Playing in the activity room! 
Trying to climb in so he can play with the baby goats ;). 
This kid is as wild as they come! Love him :) 
Looking at the bunnies!
I love my husband. He thought that was a real owl  (top left) and was shocked they didn't keep in a cage....ummmm yeah it's plastic! ;)



No comments: