Thursday, July 11, 2013

Rainy Day Fun @ Jump On It

What's the Conley crew to do when our water park plans went out the window due to pouring down rain? We decided to try something new and headed to Jump On It. Jax liked running on the trampolines more so than jumping and he really liked the car video game machines (shocker!) and the mini kid foam pit. I would say all and all a family success. The only down side was that this momma peed a little bit when I jumped higher than a foot of the tramp! Grrrrrr never the same after child birth!....but I still love my babes. 
This picture pretty much sums up my boys. Crazy but they love each other oh so much! 
Mean sign but funny! Jax was a running machine, not so much a jumping machine!
How Jaxson drinks Jon's Gatorade. 
This kid kills me! 
Riding some of the quarter machine rides. The elephant was pretty scary for him, too fast. But he loved the mini carousel and the car racing video game. 
Jon and I had to try the Love Tester! I'm not going to lie, mine ended up being "harmless" :( and Jon was "burning".....lucky me! (I do believe my results were false! I'm a burning kind of lady ;))
Our very own Sour Patch Kid ;)
My two monkeys have a blast. 
Loving to slide! 
He thought the foam pits were the best and the ball was not to shabby either. 
Jon showing off his jumping skills. 

No comments: