Monday, July 1, 2013

Colored Ice Cubes

Today we decided to try out colored ice cubes and Jax loved it. I first had him help me squeeze a few drops of food coloring into the ice cube trays. He thought that was so fun and I think he could have done a few hundred ice trays if he had it his way! Then we let the ice cubes set up while he was napping. When he woke up it was go time and I was pretty excited to see how he would respond. Thankfully he LOVED them. He loved taking them out, then floating them in his pool, and the putting him in his bucket and then all over the patio stoop. He was crazy with those things! We will definitely be doing these again. 
 
 
 
I know there are no smiley pics of him but he really did have fun! He was just concentrating really hard :) Gotta love this kid's focus!!!

No comments: