Saturday, June 1, 2013

Yuba - Round 1!!!!

Let the summer begin! We love Yuba and loved getting things kicked off with our first visit to the beach :)
My handsome boy....him loves the beach! :)
Taylor girl all bundled in the towel.
Doodle bop rearing to go! 
Lucas! Love this little! 
Oh this smile...Xander kills me!
Cute group or what?!?! ;) 
Gracie girl soaking up some sun. 
Goose and Tay! Such fun crazy girls :) 
Adore this Barrett boy. 
Jax sticking out his belly to show off....this is new ;) 
Timmers, laying down the law of fun! 
The beach with my boy! :) 
Oh Lo Bugga....could this girl be any cuter!?!
This epitomizes a kid at the beach! 
Me and my sissy! :) Love her and her belly! 
Besties!!!
The watty Watson clan! :)
This kid....just love him! 
Keeping a cute hydrated! 
Hot dogs ;) 
Nothing like a day with family and my babes. 
Such a fun day but ready to head home and get a babes to bed. :) 
One tired little cutie pants, who didn't fall asleep until we were ten minutes from home.
Hmmmm.....I think I forgot to put on sunscreen....hello summer ;) 


No comments: