Saturday, June 8, 2013

Birthday Craziness!

For my Mom and sister, Shauna's, birthday we decided to go to the yum yummy Texas Roadhouse! I don't think Texas Roadhouse had any idea who they had walking through the door! We are four the rowdiest and craziest ladies ever!!! And we had a blast!!!
 When I was organizing sissy Brooke's purse, I found her emergency pee underoos! :) Love that pregger lady!
(my fav picture of these birthday ladies!) 
The pretty birthday ladies!!!! My mom turned 60 this year. Crazy because she doesn't look 60 AT ALL! She's a hottie. And Shauna looks pretty, as always! :)
My Mom and Shauna getting crazy! It was awesome when they hopped on the saddle and the whole restaurant sang happy birthday to them! 
Our fun little group (we missed you Jen!) :) 
 Me & Cook :)
After dinner we decided to go for a walk to burn off some of our enormous dinner! Again such a great night and so grateful these two amazing ladies were born! :) They enrich my life daily and I am just so thankful for them. 

No comments: