Friday, May 24, 2013

Riverwoods Splash Pad Party

Such a fun afternoon at Riverwoods! We met up with the Watty Watsons and Cook and her girls and later the Johnsons. I'm so bummed that I didn't get more pics of the boys and Gracer! :( (Honestly I might have but my SD card snapped in between transferring my May photos....yup pretty sure I cried....I'm far to nostalgic not to)! 
It took Jax a few minutes to acclamate but after that he loved the splash pad. That's my mister, always has to check it out and then he's usually all in!
We were so excited that Jon could come and meet up with us after work, especially mini Jon.  He love, love, loves his dad :) 
Tay & Hails
Jax got to meet Cosmo! He loved him :) 
Lo Bugga! 
Xander McFlander (he only let me take his picture because I let him borrow my towel ;)) 
Little miss Harper :) (My little fam left right after the cute Johnson family got there (dinner time!), and unfortunately I didn't get any pictures of cute Cole boy....he was too fast for me!) 
The kids turned the water fountain into a mini swimming pool. They were trying to borrow the pennies so they could throw them back in. It was pretty hilarious. We kept telling them to stop stealing wishes! ;) 
A few more shots of our crazy little group! :) Great afternoon! 

No comments: