Saturday, May 4, 2013

Lagoon!

 Yeah for Lagoon day! :) It was hot but so much fun! Here is some of the rowdy bunch....

When I got there I met up with Shauna and Lo and we decided to take the littles on a couple of rides....
 Lo and Jax on the boats. There might have been so bribing to get Lola on the boat. She was not very happy about it but still a good sport and great cousin none the less! :) She's a sweetheart! :)
 And then we put the two littles in the cars. They were a little less thrilled with this one but still seemed to have fun. :)
After the cars off to the roller coaster, which Lola loved and Jax did not! We could not win with these two....good thing they are cute! :)
 After the roller coaster we met up with the whole gang and Jacq decided to tag along with the littles and of course her best friend! The whale ride went okay at first and then Jax had melt down. After that he watched Jacq go on a few rides by herself but waved to her like a fool!
Then it was time for a water break and as usual it "required" two to three water bottles. Bless him!
 Quality time with his bestie!
 Pretty ladies on the tea cups :)
 Finally we met back up with the silly boys and heard all about their ride adventures. Each one had their own favorite and were pretty excited to tell us all about it.
 He was pretty excited to meet up with the boys too.
 And on the way out I decided to let Jax play in the fountain. So I put him down and he went a running. Well the fountain turned on and he lost it! Poor little guy was screaming, so I ran in to get him, forgetting I had my cell phone in my pocket. Both Jax and the cell phone thankfully survived! After the fountain, Shauna, Max, Jax, Lola and I squeezed into my car and headed back while Timmers, Barrett, Xander and Jacq decided to stay and play for a while longer. It was such a fun day! Love you Watsons! You guys know how to have a good time ;)



No comments: