Monday, April 29, 2013

Outside Fun!!!

We are loving the beautiful spring weather and taking full advantage. Oh how this boy likes to be outside! :)
He is always running!
"Say What?!?!?" (Such a Jaxson face!) 
This is Jax hiding, when I told him to come back. 

Just chilling on the sidewalk. 
He loves playing with his ball. More like he likes to tackle it!!! The ball won the tackle war a lot. ;) 
He now likes to go in and out of the house. It's so cute because he knocks on the door when he wants it open. I don't think our AC bill will think it's that cute ;) 
His infamous cheeser face :).
I heart this boy! :) 
His serious stare. Trying to figue out what mayhem to cause next! 
He love, love, loves his new lawn mower. Perfect spring purchase :) 
More running.....
Water break....with my water!!! Little stinker!
And back inside!!! :) 
(I really need to clean the windows on the house!) 

No comments: