Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Love a New Park

We love finding a new spot to play! My sweet neighbors, Peggy& Keith, told me about this park, so bound and determined Jax and I filled up our water and headed out in the running stroller. After walking around for a while and not finding it, I decided it was time to head back to our "regular" park. On our way home....we found it! I was so excited, I might have let ou a little scream! And we loved the park! It was perfect for him!!! There was a ramp he could run up, swings and a doggy! What more could a little ask for :) 
Rolling to the park! 
The new park!!! 
Loved the ramp so much....ran up and down and up and down and up and down a hundred more times! 
Two wheels! Wahooooooo! 
Must climb up all things!
He loves the swing and his expressions are awesome!
Love for dogs extends to new friends at the park. Love a puppy! 

No comments: