Thursday, February 7, 2013

Tiny Moments - Day 24

"The Moments I Missed"
I hate that my wisdom teeth removal recovery has knocked me so hard on my butt! I swear recovering from Jaxson's birth was easier than this recovery (probably because the mommy in me has blocked it out so I will have more children!). Also I feel like I have missed so many little moments with Jax because of it. I will wake up from a nap hearing his little giggle and be so happy and sad at the same time. Today was the first day I was able to kind of play (mind you my child tends to be a brute and plays hard. On a normal day I am accidentally hit in the face with some type of object no less than 10 times). Playing with the mister was pretty amazing!!! It also reminded me how blessed I am to stay home with this little guy every day. It is always easy for me to fall into the stay-at-home mom pit falls but being out of the full time mommy gig for a couple days has been a special kind of reminder of my blessings. 

No comments: