Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Tiny Moments - Day 22

"If I Was Jay Leno's Daughter"
Oh man look at looks cheekers!!! I seriously could be Jay Leno's daughter right now.....they are HUGE! Let me just say what everyone already knows, getting your wisdom teeth out sucks! Especially getting out all four at once. First there is the nausea & puking and feeling like a drunk crazy person coming out of anesthesia. Then there is the pain, the soreness, the swelling, eating only mushy foods (I want STEAK or something else good!) and lastly the numb chin and lip that won't go away. Silver lining to it all are my great murses....Jon and Jax. Jon has been great about getting me food, medicine, cleaning up my puke, sleeping on the couch (to help me avoid his snoring ;)), etc. And little monkey has been good to run in our room and give me loves. Hopefully I will not be Jay Leno's daughter for much longer....not such a good look for me! ;) 

No comments: