Sunday, February 3, 2013

Tiny Moments - Day 20

"Sunday Best on the Naughtiest Boy"
Oh how can someone who looks this cute walking into church be such the naughtiest boy ever when he sits down!!! This Sunday was a ROUGH one!!! Jon had to work, so it ended up being the second Sunday flying solo at church (during nap time). Usually Jon and I pass the monster back and forth and generally can find enough things to occupy him through Sacrament meeting.....today not so much! And our poor friends, Crystal and Matt were subjected to our little terror (but were such good sports about it!). By the end of Sacrament meeting I was sweating (it was also a sauna in there which did not help, that comes with having 2:30pm church and the body heat of three other wards before us), Jax had his binky permanently fixed in his mouth, both of his shoes were off, all his snacks were gone, books read, toys played with and he had climbed all over, on and all around me a thousand times trying to get down. Again I repeat, how can someone look so cute but be so naughty??? 

So now that Jon is working one Sunday a month (we love and hate Verizon), we are going to start Sacrament training (which they say is also really good for their attention span with other activities). My sister had suggested it last week but I was overwhelmed with being a single parent and could only think of fun things to get us through the day. But now seeing how my monster is getting more unruly in Sacrament it's time. Wish me luck!!!! 

No comments: