Thursday, February 14, 2013

LOVE Day ;)

We get into holidays at this house. We love traditions and making the most out of these little moments. Valentine's Day is no exception :)
Presents for my Valentines'. Went old school for Jon's present and rocked the candy gram. Jax was a little spoiled as usual! :) 
I'm such a slacker! It didn't occur to have Jax make a Valentine for Jon until Valentine's Day morning. So we busted the finger paint and Jax got to work. He loves to finger paint, especially on his socks :). 
Playing with his Valentine's day present. 
Love this little certified hunk! ;) We definitely get into the cheesy side of Valentine's Day, including Jax's attire. 
Can't get enough of this sweet wild boy. I will say it was a heck of a lot harder getting pictures of him this year versus last. Always has to be moving!!!
He is crying because I wouldn't let him have the Mike and Ike's he got for Valentine's....it was 8:30am! Okay I might have broken down and gave him two, I'm a super sucker on holidays! And then he cried again because he wanted more. Bless him, bless me! ;) 
Just being his busy, crazy self!
I was a spoiled lady by my love. He made me dinner and picked up some chocolates and a little gift card to one of my favorite stores. Happy VDay to me :)

Check out Valentine's from the past, 2012, 2011 

No comments: