Monday, February 18, 2013

Life is Better In A Diaper

My babes has decided life is so much better in just his diaper. After the pajamas come off, poof this kid is gone lately. He has lots to do! And he seems to enjoy doing everything more in his diaper. I have a feeling this is a preview of our summer. 
Correction.......Life is better in your diaper with your best friend. For Jax, that is baby George. He seriously loves him so much! We accidentally left him at Aunt Jen & Uncle Ross's for a couple of weeks and I didn't really think twice about it knowing we'd get it back sooner or later :). I don't think I realized how much my mister loved little George. Let's just say their reunion was the happiest day ever and they have been inseparable since!
Bad news about his new bro-mance with little George: We have looked high and low for back up monkeys and FAO Schwartz discontinued the smaller 9" size!!!! :( If anyone sees one, please let me know and I will LOVE you FOREVER!!!!!!!!!! 


No comments: