Friday, December 21, 2012

Why Living in the Boons is Worth it!


Sometimes as I am making my errand trips into American Fork 10-15 minutes away I think why do we live in the boonies (we only have a Walmart, Smiths, one gas station, Kneaders, some fast food and handful of shady restaurants). Then I get home and take Jax to his playroom. This room happens to be the front room in our house (someday when we are grown up it will be in our basement!). One of Jax's favorite things to do is to look out the window and it's one of my favorite things to do too!!! I love this view! It makes living in the "boonies" well worth it, especially in the summer but it's not bad with the snow either.

1 comment:

Shauna said...

That is a pretty amazing view. WOWSER! I am glad that you are loving/adjusting to your home in the boonies. :) PS. Dont forget to pack a lunch. :)