Saturday, September 1, 2012

Living Planet Aquarium





It is pretty rare when Jon is off on a Saturday so we always try and live it up! Unfortunately Saturday was pretty bad weather so we racked our brains for something fun to do with a 10 month old and came up with the Living Planet Aquarium. We knew he wouldn't fully appreciate it but it was worth a shot. We kept telling him we were going to go see fishies and he would get really excited! He is a pretty happy baby who gets excited about everything but we like to think he is a genius and totally understands everything! :) Surprisingly he was pretty engaged with the bigger tanks (otters, penguins, sea turtle) but a lot of smaller tanks were a little lost on him and there were a lot of little tanks. My sister says I am an aquarium brat! And I totally am! I had never been to aquarium in Utah but in my mind they were all the same as the ones in Washington with huge walk around tanks.....not so much. I'm sure as long as we live in Utah I will love the one here and so will Jax but I might sneak him up to Washington for a big awe moment ;).

No comments: