Friday, August 17, 2012

Moving & the New House!

If you know me, you know this lady likes to decorate. I love putting a room together and see how it evolves. Personally I think a room is all in the small details, they add humanity and warmth. It has been so fun to put our personalities, tastes, etc, into our new house to make it our home. Here is a overview of our sweet little place.

***This post has pictures taken in January 2013! Haha, I would never have this much done after 2 and half weeks of moving in. Pretty sure we were still living out of boxes at that point. I am just now getting decor finalized....well the decor for now anyways! It's always changing and evolving in our home! That's what happens with a lady that likes to decorate and decorate on a budget! :)

FAMILY ROOM
Before: 
After: 










KITCHEN
Before:
After:  

DINING NOOK 
(This area is still very much a work in progress! Maybe a new table & chairs someday...a girl can dream!)
Before: 
After: 


PLAYROOM
(this is the room that has never ending change because it keeps exploding with toys. And I am going to blame the exploding toys on the holidays (i.e. his birthday & Christmas). We are really good until those dang holidays hit and then we got a little crazy!)
Before: 
After: 



MASTER BEDROOM
Before: 
After: 


MASTER BATHROOM 
Before: 
After: 

MY "OFFICE"
(aka the storage room) 
Before: 
After: 
 (This chair is going to be a labor of love. It's from my Grandparents on my Mom's side, who have both passed away within the past couple of years. I'm looking forward to refinishing it and keeping it in our little family as a small reminder of them.)











NURSERY
Before:
After:














JON'S OFFICE 
(aka his game room, aka his man cave) 
Before: 
After:
***Oh Jon's office kills me but I don't touch it! :) Love you babe!!! One of these days I will get my hands on that office and decorate it. ;)  

2ND BATHROOM 
Before: 
After: 

HALLWAY & LINEN CLOSET
Before:
After: 




LAUNDRY AREA
Before:
*I forgot to take one because it's in the basement. 

After: 

The house!
Oh yay that's a green, green, green door! I wanted people (including us) to be able to say, the Conley's live at the green door. It definitely turned out brighter than we imagined or hoped for so we will see if we stick with it!
Here's our view. It's usually beautiful but we have a nasty inversion today! Boo!
Chairs to soak it all up. One of Jaxson's favorite places.
 Our sweet and simple first home. 
 Looking up our street. And yup our cars are not in the garage. Way too many boxes!!!) 
Looking down our street. Hopefully we will get our front yard door. Top soil is in. 




No comments: