Thursday, July 12, 2012

I Love Me Some Noise!

Oh I love this cute boy! We recently got him a music table for entertainment/incentive to pull himself up to a stand. This toy worked amazingly on both ends. Little friend thinks it's pretty entertaining and awesome and is totally pulling himself up to play. He is also getting inventive bringing in other toys, i.e. his favorite ball. Here is a little progression on how he came to totally love this toy.

Day one with the toy....mostly on the floor.  Really enjoyed the book feature. e








Day 2.......getting a little more confident.








Day 3......Rocking it!










1 comment:

Shauna said...

Seriously?!!??!? I could eat him up! He is so stinkin' cute!! Love that Jaxon of yours .. hims a doll. You are like the cutest mom EVER. Love that you documented this toy daily. So awesome. Can you be my mom. :) he he.. Just kidding .. my mom rocks!! :)