Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Big Boy Tubby Time!




Okay I really could have moved him into the sitting position for tubby time when he started being a sturdy sitter but he was always so cute and comfy when he was laying back. He loved propping his feet on edge and placing his little tushy on the middle divider. But I could definitely tell he was ready to sit like a big boy in his tubby, mainly because of how many crunches the kid was doing :). So I took out the divider and sat him on his tush! I know it doesn't look like it from the pictures but he is love, love, loving it! He is a crazy splasher and loves to play with his toys. Next step, no baby tub....the real tub! :)

2 comments:

MaDeb or Deb said...

Oh my gosh!! He is becoming such a big boy! Stop growing up little man....LOL... He is so cute and growing so fast! I still remember his first bath and now he sits alone and splashes! Crazy how fast they grow. I sure do miss you guys and miss watching all the fun stages of baby Jax! Love You !

Shauna said...

I love a tubby time. Tubby time pictures are the best pictures ever. These are darling. You can tell that Jaxson really loves him Tubby.. He is going to die when he goes to a big boy bath. FUN!