Sunday, April 1, 2012

April Fool's Day

For those who don't know growing up, I collected a certain "treasure".....trolls. Yes I was a little weirdo. I would play with them, organize, do their hair, have weddings, etc. Like I said I was a weirdo but a lovable weirdo :). When I left for Utah almost 10 years ago I left them in a closet at my Mom's (they had been packed up for many years). Over the next 10 years, my Mom has asked me a few times if I wanted them and I have asked her to give them away :). She would say no you will want them for your kids one day. Well apparently that day has come. So on April Fool's, Jon and I were watching conference and I get a text from my mom saying, "April Fool's!!! Go check your front door! Love you!!!" The text included a picture of a troll. So I opened door and discovered a massive amount of trolls. Thanks to my sister, Jen and brother in-law, Ross, some of the trolls were even getting freaky! :) I just started busting up. I have to give it to my mom, I was not expecting it. We decided to keep them and let Jax and future trouble makers play with them. Thanks for the good laugh Mom, Jen and Ross.





2 comments:

Shauna said...

Weirdo! Ha! Just kidding. I love you funky little troll thing. I think Jax will have a lot of fun with your little april fools day treasures!!

Jen said...

Oh the trolls.....it was so fun introducing your friends back into your life :) HAHA.....I am still laughing about the freaky trolls!!