Sunday, January 22, 2012

3rd Anniversary

We were so lucky to go out for the first time in 3 months for our anniversary!!! My sister has been trying to get me to leave my baby to go on a date for weeks and I just couldn't do it. First I felt bad, the woman has 5 kids of her own!!! Second I hadn't left my baby with another other than Jon for more than 15 minutes or so. Little did I know my sweet husband set up babysitting with two of the best babysitters EVER!.....Aunt Shauna and MaDeb (my mom). Jon knew there were a handful of people I would trust baby Jax with and he nailed it on the head.

It was so great to get out and spend time together just the two of us. We were able to see a movie which is mine and Jon's favorite past time! Thanks again to best babysitters in the world! I honestly didn't worry one minute we were gone. I only wondered how much he spit up on you guys! :)



(I stole this pic from my Mom's Facebook page, sorry no pic of Aunt Shauna :(



Our actual anniversary was on a Sunday so we got to celebrate two days in a row. The second day of celebration being @ Home.....

A little sparkling cider.....
A little carrot cake (I am usually on the ball and make our traditional anniversary carrot cake but Kneaders did the honors this year and it was wonderful!!!)

Keeping an eye on little man.....
My awesome husband making dinner.... (Yup I know I am a lucky lady ;))

I can't believe it's been 3 years....3 years, 1 condo move, 1 long 9 month pregnancy, 1 adorable baby, 5 moves within Verizon stores, tons of school at UVU for Jon and so much more. I am so grateful for Jon's determination to marry me because without it I wouldn't have him or Jax! Although marriage can be hard, the road rough, it's so beyond worth it to travel this life with Jon!!!

1 comment:

Shauna said...

Happy Anniversary!!! I am glad you guys had a great time. Glad you got out!! And so happy jon was so determined to marry you too! We love that guy!! And you!!! And especially baby Jax. :) Thanks for letting mom and I babysit it was so much fun to have him!!! :)