Monday, January 30, 2012

100 Days of the Jax Show

Everyday I feel like I'm in or watching the "Jax Show". He loves it because it's all about him and I love it because he is so dang cute. I am so grateful to be a part of his day and live in his little world. I like to say I am this hard core mommy I thought I was going to be and Jax fits into my life but it's just not the way it turned out! :) This little man has me to wrapped around his finger and I am pretty sure he knows it. So today on his 100th episode (or 100th day), I thought I would give you a little peak at the Jax show.

Sometimes it's a thriller.....
Sometimes it's a tear jerker.....
Sometimes it's a drama....
Sometimes it's a comedy.....


Sometimes it's an adventure......


And sometimes it's a rom-com

1 comment:

Shauna said...

Your little man is so stinkin' cute!! And so is his momma! Love the 100th day!!