Wednesday, May 4, 2011

16 Weeks......It's a Boy!!!!

First of all can I say we love, love, love our doctor, Dr. Ollerton @ Valley OBGYN. He has an awesome and fun bedside manner......that and he let me find out the gender of the baby at my 16 week appointment. I went in for routine appointment and he asked if we should try for a gender. Jon was not there but he is so mellow I knew he would be okay with it!I told him my mom would be so excited because she jokingly had asked if I could find out so how could I resist. After no time at all on the not so great ultra sound machine, he found a little penis. At first I was little sad because I really thought he was a girl and I was prepared for that. But as I thought about it I became really excited. Yes I might turn him into a mama's boy but oh well. After my appointment I drove straight to Jon's work and showed him some ultrasound pics. As soon as he saw the one marked boy, he got the biggest smile on his face....he said he knew it was a boy :) We are completely and utterly excited to welcome this little boy into our family and can't wait to meet him.



No comments: