Sunday, June 20, 2010

Jon's Golden Birthday....27 on the 27th!

Poor Jon had to work on his birthday so I decided to douse our house with gold for his golden birthday.



When I found a website with personalized signs I couldn't resist and got Jon a "Man Cave" sign for his office. My hubby loves his Man Cave :).

And picked up his favorite meal from Macaroni Grill.

That weekend I decided to do something a little different for his birthday. We are big movie buffs and frequent the movies for date night. At The District they have seats that move and shake with the Prince of Persia movie called D-Box seats. So I blindfolded him to keep the mystery of his birthday surprise. He says he didn't know where we were going but I think he might have....even though I did donuts in the parking lot for a while! We definitely had mixed feelings about the D-box seats but all in all it was a fun night!

No comments: