Saturday, March 5, 2016

Week of Tiny Moments - February 28th to March 5th

Sundays are a little rough in our world. This picture is how we all feel when church is over! Side note, isn't he the cutest little church goer ever! 
Monday consisted of a little chubby cheek kisses and working on holding toys :) 
He's getting the hang of it! 
Tuesday I finally finished a few signs for our house that I had been working on for a while (like a month or so & signs like this used to take me an afternoon at most). I think after you have a new baby, there is little time to do the things (besides being a mom) that bring additional joy and fulfillment. Everyone's "thing" that brings them joy is different, mine just happens to be creating. These signs make a happy lady! :) 
(This happened on the way home from preschool drop off and he actually stayed asleep in there for 45 minutes....which never ever happens with this kiddo! )
While I finished up my signs, Jaxson celebrated Dr. Seuss's birthday at preschool. He was also able to be the special helper in his class today..... pretty much his fav thing these days! Special helper day is a happy day at our house!!! :)  
(one happy boy after school!)
(picture of the class special helper for the day :) 
(My little cat in the hat :)) 
And don't forget my little chubby guy :) So happy when he gets a good nap! When the elephant (Jaxson) is away (preschool) is away, the cute cheeky boy naps.......
(love those dimples!)
After school, Jax had a great time playing with cars......
This is how Benson felt about watching Jax play cars ;) I'm pretty sure he just wants to get down there and play :) .....
After massive amounts of car play time, we took a break and watched some Charlie Brown and Snoopy....our fav! 
On Thursday this one reminded me he is so his daddy's child.......LOVES electronics! 
And on Friday, I looked a whole lot of special! I had the weirdest reaction. I made an appointment for later in the day and the doctor said it was just inflammed dermatitis. Boo!
Before my eye appointment we met up with some of our fav peeps at the Farm. 
(Love this guy and the dirt mustache he acquired within two minutes of being outside! :)) 
He kept saying mom take my picture, take my picture! What?!?! This is the kid that usually runs from my phone and/or big camera.
After the Farm, Jax said he wasn't feeling well so he laid down on the couch for a while. I got him a puke bucket and then this happened....
We survived another week! Woot Woot! We may not get a lot of sleep or alone time but we sure as heck have a lot of fun :) Making memories! :) 

No comments: